Facilities Management software solution suitable for use by any internal
Facilities Management and Estates departments or Caretaker support function. This
is being used by all types and sizes of organisations including a
number schools and colleges.
The web browser based software provides your company employees
with online support and self help even when you are not available.
You can install on any existing Microsoft Windows server on your premises
and take full advantage of the shared open source code or
alternatively we can host your FM software on our cloud servers freeing you
up from the hassle of installation.
The simple configuration options allow you to get fully up
and running within hours. You may download or initiate your online
support today from our
sitehelpdesk-FM allows your staff to log and track their own requests
and provides full asset management, stock control and more. Here is a
summary of just some of the features.
Staff Service Request Call Logging and Self Help
Internal staff may log support calls using any web browser directly from a link
to the software application on your
- Fully integrates to your Intranet site fonts, colours and
- Configurable Welcome message and ticker notifications of
- Option to use Windows login authentication to identify the user
(on premises only - cloud hosted requires staff have a secure
login over the internet).
- Numerous options to collect the information to
meet your specific requirements.
- Auto assignment to support staff teams or third parties and
email notifications of call reference number and details.
- Options for Scripted questions, answers and prompts for self help or
to obtain additional information.
- Template calls for rapid entry of repetitive tasks.
- Intuitive self help with FAQ's auto display based on type of
request and links to further documentation, web pages, reports and
- Staff may add their own events entry and close their own calls.
- Options for automated email and SMS notification to Operators
to notify them of call assignements.
- staff satisfaction feedback and survey features.
Service Desk Administration and Management made easy
Simple set up by selecting optional features through the
software configuration interface including setting
your own terminology. This is supported by comprehensive
Administration and Operator guides and on screen help to guide you
through the process.
- Outgoing email integration using SMTP are includd in software as standard to notify
support staff and those making the enquiry of new call and events
as things progress.
email to ticketing auto generation available with the addition of EMLmonitor.
- Schedule template calls to be created and assigned
automatically (requires SLAmonitor)
- Links to technical papers, third party support sites and internal
- Add and Edit FAQ database with attachments to further information
for Operators and end user self help. These can be made available to
support staff, general staf or both, Keepoing the user eeperience
- Operator privilege settings and organisation into Teams.
- Satisfaction survey building and the software cna automate
survey requests or you can sample.
- Customer feedback comments for compliance to standards like
- Configurable menus via the software interface allowing you to add your own items.
- Priveleges set for each member of the Facilities Management
team so they only see what they need to see, keeping menus and
- Additional field settings with required, optional and
on-close only options.
- Scipted questions prompting collection of relevant
informaiton for that particular type of request. This can
supercede exisiting form filling especially when third parties
are involved who require their own set of relevant data.
- Up the three levels of nested categorisation to aid
assignment, allocation of priorites and detailed reporting of
Support Staff Service Requests, Asset Management and Stock Control:
a set of
Support Operators log into sitehelpdesk from any PC using
their web browser or use a smart phone to log new calls,
manage calls in their queue, update inventory records and deal with
any pending Follow up actions on the move .
- Rapid user/ customer search and entry of new calls
- Call Type Scripting can prompt operator with resolution or collect
useful and relevant information.
- Templates may be set up for individual or multiple related calls for
rapid entry and to ensure procedures are always followed or quick
fixes get logged.
- Call linking and group closures.
- Attach files to call tickets and diarise events.
- Full audit history on call ticket updates.
- Call prioritisation with traffic light flags indicating when
SLA thresholds are reached or use Due dates. You may receive
email prompts on SLA violations with SLAmonitor.
- Urgency flags
- Knowledge base key word search interfaces across call history KB,
Links and FAQ's.
- Problem management reviews from call type history trends.
- Inventory management / Asset management / Stock control with
loans / issues and tracking.
- Third part warranty/ support contracts and registers.
- Last audit date recording and scheduling of planned maintenance.
- Stock records by site with low stock level reorder notifications.
- Email and SMS text notification facilities.
- Work sheets for organising detailed tasks that must be
completed before a job is closed.
- Management of availability and work load summaries.
- Time sheet recording and Billing.
Reports, Graphs and 3D Charting of volumes and trends in service
requests received, types of assets and their location and monitoring
the Facilities Management support
The sitehelpdesk-FM facilities management software has all the graphical and query reporting for
request management included in sitehelpdesk but is enhanced by
- Asset management enquires and reporting in graphical and tabular formats
for export to spreadsheets.
- Flexible asset register form design to gather required
information for all the different types of assets including motor
- Track loans and issues of equipment and inventory items.
- Full drill down enquiry of assets or calls with related event
- Flexible reporting on trends, peak and slack times, metrics
of changes and many more.
- SLA success and failures expressed in graphical and tabular
formats with percentage in and out and enquires into failures
for respnse and complete. May be summarised by priority,
operator, department, site etc.
- External contacts database.
All this and more at an unbelievable price -
Click here to download
a free software trial of sitehelpdesk-FM or to trial online and see how it can benefit your