support software specifically
designed for internal IT Service Management. Includes all the
features of sitehelpdesk plus the practical application of the ITIL
service management recommendations.
- Comprehensive registration and maintenance facilities for
all the IT services, infrastructure, systems, software,
equipment, and their users in your organisation
- Integrated record keeping with Service, Incident, Change,
Release, Financial, Problem and Configuration management backed
up with audit tracking, service level and process control to
help you achieve ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library)
- Unique business continuity features.
- Integrates with WMImonitor for web browser based Hardware and
Software Inventory auditing and physical configuration change
control. Monitoring of service update sand system events.
- Alternatively Integrates with Microsoft System Management
Server (SMS) and System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM2007).
sitehelpdesk-IT is designed for an internal support service. If
you want to apply the same ITIL disciplines to external customer
service and support then take a look at
Help Desk Features for IT Support
sitehelpdesk-IT takes IT Service Management Software beyond ITIL
and puts it into the real world.
- Complete inventory life cycle record keeping.
- Maintain HW/SW purchase records and warranties.
- Direct access to CMDB hardware records during call resolution
for enquiry, re-allocate, re-locate or issue third party support
- Full Audit trail of changes made to Call, Change, Release and
- Comprehensive search, sort and reporting on hardware
- Track loans and issues from Stock for hardware, spares,
consumables, manuals etc.
- Physical audits of inventory using integrated bar code
- Roaming access via your smartphone.
Network Infrastructure Record
The holding of Inventory and network infrastructure registers
such as IP addresses and floor port patching in a central IT
application ensures that there is a single point of reference and
that they are continually kept up to date.
Comprehensive record keeping is not only useful for day to day
service management but critical for a full recovery from a disaster.
Disaster Recovery Record Keeping
System process documentation and records derived on the fly
usually occur after services, system or network outages and after
disasters strike. This is too late for a business that is serious
about ensuring continuity of it's services.
- Maintain Server recovery, responsibility, priority and
- Hold Key internal DR contact records and external
service companies and their contacts such as 3rd party DR
support, utilities, PC hire firms etc
- Produce an up to date Business Continuity - Disaster
Recovery pack including Network Management records,
Insurance Valuations, Service and Maintenance Schedules.
User Call Logging and Self Help Video:
Now you have seen the highlights -
run the free
© 2015 sitehelpdesk.com, all rights reserved