Designed to provide
24 x 7 web based customer self help, sales and support to improve your
online services and reduce the burden on your technical and sales
Follow the review of sitehelpdesk core features and then review the
following additional benefits of the sitewebdesk Customer Support
and Relationship Management software system.
Why pay for expensive WEB developments when a customer service software application
exists that can provide the Customer Support and
Relationship Management functionality you require.
- Hosting options available or run
from your own server or with your chosen ISP.
- Easily configurable colours, fonts and style.
- Shared Open source code means your own web
developers will have full access to our source code to add logos and
images as well as additonal features, and fully integrate sitewebdesk with your corporate web site.
- Integrate customer registrations from your own site via your
own downloads or purchasing forms.
- Integrates with WMImonitor for web browser based Hardware and
Software Inventory auditing and physical configuration change
- Simply modify the terminology to suite your customers / clients and
your products / services etc
- Identify and report on customer hierarchies with Head Office and Branch type
Online Service & support
from your own web site
Set up a link on your web site for secure access by your customers
into your sitewebdesk online customer support desk.
Keep your Customers up to date with product and service issues and
latest news and give them a reason to come back to your web site
again and again with personalised support responses and product
- Call logging, tracking, FAQ, self help and other optional
features consistent with sitehelpdesk.
- Personalised Interfaces.
- Facility to identify products or services and inventory items
during call logging.
- Provide other web links to useful resources promotions
etc specifc to that customer.
- Option to provide customer feedback form and customer
Customer Account Management
Your Account Managers will have instant access to their
customer details at any time from any where via their smartphone or
PC with internet access to
help you improve your customer service.
- Identify key Contacts and their details and track communications.
- Attach related documentation such as customer service
contracts or quotations.
- Manage scheduled task and diarised events.
- Track customer status from Lead, Prospect to Sale.
- SLA contract profiling, reporting and time / expense and materials billing.
- Automated call routing and customer related enquiries.
Product or Service Management
- Set up your products or services and assign to
- Track calls against them and use Problem management tools to
analyse trends and issues
- Manage changes to products through Change and Release
- Optionally utilise the Inventory and Stock management features consistent with sitehelpdesk-IT.
Call Management and Support
- Automated allocation of online tickets raised by customers
based on type of request or to the customer's designated support
manager or Team.
- Rapid call entry by operators from two way email links or telephone
calls received .
- Rapid customer search and selection and auto population of
associated fields when generating a customer support call ticket.
- Optional New customer and contact entry facility during call ticket
- Manage multiple new calls / requests at once
- Definable fields, Scripting and tasks may be applied to prompt the Operator
to gather relevant information or promote relevant products or
services and make sure things get done the way they should for full
- All the features of sitehelpdesk are available for Call Management
with Knowledge Management, Events, Follow ups, Templates,
Attachments, time Sheet recording and billing etc.
- Email notifications and remote access via smartphones.
Allowing access to the latest customer information to the sales
and support team in the field. Remote updates, contacts, customer
events, downloads of orders, contracts and much more.
Now you have seen the highlights run a free trial of
email a sales representative to arrange a demonstration or to
discuss your requirements further.
© 2015 sitehelpdesk.com, all rights reserved